Oklahoma Landlords Association

Oklahoma Landlord Forms

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jason Windholz 1 year, 3 months ago.

  • Author
  • #4099

    Jason Windholz

    Most forms are provided by the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission for agents but they are available for use by all Oklahoma taxpayers. The rental forms are near the bottom of the list. Click Here for OREC forms

  • #4101

    Jason Windholz

    Some forms not available with OREC, are available in the Premium Member Group for members only of the Oklahoma Landlords Association and Tulsa REIA.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.