We offer training, coaching, and mentoring for people who want to become experts in Residential Real Estate Investing. We hold live training events like special topic workshops from just getting started to advanced techniques, and bus trips in Tulsa to learn how real estate investing works in Oklahoma and to help you build a successful real estate business.
We have different levels of training available to to teach Oklahoma Real Estate Investors.
- Home Study Courses - You get the training manuals, audio, video, paperwork, scripts, and everything else you need to do deals, so that you can study from home and learn at your own pace. You will be armed to go out and do deals.
- Classes, Seminars, Bootcamps, and more. Call it what you want, we offer live training sessions so that you can learn in person, ask questions, and get your hands on deals (yes, we have bus tour bootcamps were we actually visit potential rehab deals on the market and actual rehabs in progress right here in Tulsa)
- Getting Started Coaching System
- One on One Mentoring for actually doing deals
Home Study Training Courses:
Our Detailed Home Study Training Courses are on Demand. With over 20 years experience as a Real Estate Investor, Jason Windholz has shared his experience and lessons learned in an easy to learn and follow Home Study Training Courses. The courses come with high quality legal forms created by Attorneys that Jason actually uses himself while actively investing in real estate.
- Basics of Real Estate Investing - How To Buy Your First House as an Investment and start a career investing in Real Estate
- Complete Wholesaling – Wholesaling rehabs and even properties that don’t need major repairs! All you need to know and the paperwork needed to go out and make money wholesaling.
- Rehabbing (Fix and Flip or Hold) – Rehab from start to finish, running the numbers, dealing with repairs and contractors, and so much more!
- Owner Financing – Buying and Selling with Owner Financing
- Lease Options – Control without owning. A lower risk way to buy and sell houses and control them with Lease Options. Its almost like "wholesaling" to end buyers.
- Investing Subject To – Buying houses “Subject To” existing financing without money or credit commonly referred to as "taking over payments"!
- Using Trusts - Using Land Trusts, Paper Trusts, Vehicle Trusts, and other Trusts for Asset Protection and Estate Planning. How to remove the target from your back.
- Business Entities - What types of Entities are best for Real Estate Investors and Dealers and how and why to use them. Plus all the forms for LLCs and Corporations.
- Finding Deals Marketing - Learn how to find deals and lots marketing techniques to get your phone ringing off the hook!
- Oklahoma Contracts - Learn all about Oklahoma contracts and the paperwork that goes with them which is needed to be a Real Estate Investor. The contracts are broken down and explained by paragraph and also includes "filled out" version so you know how to do it! Bonus paperwork not provided by the State.
Live Training Events include: (Prices vary on different Training events)
Free Info Session Workshops to Learn the Basics and Find Out if Real Estate Investing is for you.
- Get Started As A Real Estate Investor – Are you interested in Real Estate Investing and want to learn more about it?
- Passive Real Estate Investing – Using your money to invest in real estate with very little of your time
- Self Directed IRAs – For acquiring real estate, notes and mortgages, and private lending.
- REI Biz – Getting started as a Residential Real Estate Investor and a More In Depth Understanding on Actively running a Real Estate Investor Business
- Complete Wholesaling – Advanced Techniques for wholesaling rehabs, and the deals that don’t need repairs
- Owner Financing – Buying And Selling With Owner Financing – No Banks & No Credit Checks When You Are Buying, And Compliance When Selling Plus Creating Marketable Notes
- Lease Options – Control without owning. lower risk way to buy and sell houses
- Investing Subject To – Buying houses “Subject To” existing financing
- Using Trusts Training- Using Land Trusts, Paper Trusts, Vehicle Trusts, and other Trusts for Asset Protection and Estate Planning.
- Business Entity Training - What types of Entities are best for Real Estate Investors and Dealers and how and why to use them.
- Finding Deals Marketing Training - Learn how to find deals and marketing techniques to get your phone ringing!
- Oklahoma Contracts & Paperwork Training - Learn all about contracts and the paperwork needed to be a Real Estate Investor.
- RERBIT – Real Estate Rehabbers Bootcamp & Interactive Tour
- The Paper side of the Business – Buying, Selling, and Brokering Owner Financed Notes
- No Tools Needed Real Estate Bootcamp – Buying and Selling houses that don’t need major repairs using creative financing techniques: lease options/purchase. subject to, owner financing, wraps, and straight options.
- Mastermind Weekends – 2 full days of mastermind training and strategy planning
Getting Started Coaching System
Do you need a coach? Maybe you have had some training, but need a little push in the right direction, a coach will do that for you. We offer a coaching program for aspiring real estate investors who need help, guidance, and someone to tell them what to do, how to do it, and motivate them to take action to get it done! Click Here For More Info on our Getting Started Coaching System.
One on One REI Mentoring
Some people are self starters who can take action and get things done, but they need some assistance on analyzing deals, communicating with Sellers, and making offers that are good deals and not a lemon. One on One Mentoring is what you need. Click Here For More Info on our One on One Mentoring Program.